Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

Sorry didnt introduce myself properly

Should have told you my history. Well was tryiny for 17mths when finally got bfp beginning march. Had a slight bit spotting 24th went on for a few days then heavier by the 28th. Got an ealy scan where they told me all was fine. Saw baby heartbeat yolk salk & implanted properly so just one of those bleeds but not to worry. That was the fri we were eletatd to say the least. Then got cramps like period pains on sun then wham 4am woke up in horrific pain & bleeding. Went straight to epu had an internel & womb was tightly closed wgich gave us some hope but a scan few hours later revealed that our little ones heart had stopped beating i was 7+3. Had an erpc on the tues 31st. I bled lightly for almost a week & im pretty sure im ovulating just now. just got neg on hpt a few days ago. so glad my bod is getting back to normalas we want to try straight away as i feel it will help with our loss.
Nice to meet you all.:\)

Annettexxx

Replies

• Hello Mrsalston...
    So sorry to hear of your loss. I only posted in this forum yesterday but the support I have had from the ladies here has been wonderful. They really do understand how we feel. I miscarried last Monday at 8 weeks and it is very hard but I'm sure with the support and advice on here we will begin to feel better at some point.
    Today I am trying to feel more positive but the hurt and sadness keeps coming in waves.... It will take time.
    Thinking of you and your loved ones
    Dx
  • welcome welcome welcome xx xx
  • Hi Annette

I just replied to your other thread but wanted to say welcome on here and how sorry I am again for what you've been through, especially after TTC for so long.

I'm glad your body seems to be making a good recovery - it defintiely helps and I hope you can start to look to the future again soon.

And we're always here to listen :\)

Love NN xxx

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10719;30/st/20090413/e/%27Round+4%27/dt/5/k/a085/s-event.png

Click Here To Read My Ramblings On Living With Loss