Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Feel I'm in limbo!

Hi all, I feel terrible today! All weekend I've been miscarying, although I've only had a little blood and not been in too much pain (just bad period pain) I know that my hormone levels are falling as on fri my preg test read 2-3 weeks and sat and today they said 1-2weeks.
I had a scan this morning and hoped that everything had passed so i could come to terms with it and put it behind me. When I was scanned they did see something although they cannot confirm either way weather this pregnancy is viable or not.
I had blood tests taken today and have to go back on fri for more plus I have to go back next monday for another scan to see if any grouth can be detected, then they will discuss medical management with me!
I just feel that the preg tests results must confirm what is happening and I want everything over and done with!

Im feeling so so sorry for myself so please excuse the rant!

Becky
xxx

Replies

• Options
    Becky-Lou I'm sorry it must be tough when you're preparing yourself for the worst and they throw this spanner in the works. The tests certainly suggest that you're miscarrying however don't rule out the PG continuing. I hope Monday gives you an answer xx
  • Options
    i will keep everything crossed for you x