Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

Hi all

Hi ladies - how's everyone doing? Hope everyone's ok? x

Haven't been on properly for a while - have been sorting out our wedding. Because of everything that's happened - the 2 mc and desperately wanting a family - we've brought the wedding forward to Jan next year instead of May. I couldn't bear the thought of waiting so long to ttc again and OH (nearly DH) felt the same. Means we could even ttc again as early as Sept or Oct if we want so feeling alot of PMA now (apart from one family member refusing to come to the wedding because i didn't choose her daughters to be bridesmaids but that's another saga!!).

Got our investigation results Tues - the appt came through quite quick so i'm hoping they'll have all the blood tests back - chromosome bloods take 6 weeks i thought and this appt is only 4 weeks after the erpc.

Still waiting for AF - started charting on fertility friend - does anyone else? Found it's quite good although cuz i haven't been back to work yet and waking up anytime, my temps are all erratic. Think i had EWCM this morning so fingers crossed - i'm CD21 if i count from the erpc date.

Back to work tmrw - i feel ready but i also dread my bubble of home comfort bursting now and it's time to get on with life!

Sticky baby dust to all you lovely ladies! x x x

Fairy x x x

Replies

• Hi hun

Glad you have some PMA and a lovely wedding to look forwards to.

I remember returning to work. It was hard because everyone wanted to say sorry. But once that was out of the way it got better.

Good luck tomorrow. xx
  • Thanks hun.

Hoping this PMA will stick around for a while but i know there'll be good days and bad. Just want AF to hurry up!!

• Hi Fairy,
    I hope your first day back at work passes quickly for you. I always walked through the door at home at night with a sigh of relief that it was over and I was back in the safety of my home again!
    Good luck for appiontment on Tuesday, I hope you get some positive answers. it made it more real fo rme when we got ours and found out we had had a little girl.
    I am back on FF. Gets a bit addictive!
    Lilou xx
  • Thanks Liliou - i'm going for the results Tues on my own cuz OH can't really take anymore time off work - i haven't even considered it may be bad news - i'm taking my sack of PMA with me!

I'm already obsessed with FF - i've been analysing my opk's all afternoon - there's a line and it's half dark and half not so did another and it's the same. Not sure what that means really! Gearing up for a third and final wee to tell me if i'm ov. It's not that i'm ready to ttc again - i just want to feel like my body is 'normal' again!