Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Rena78

Hi Rena,
I just read your post that you have your ERPC on Thursday. Please don't worry about it. The actual procedure and GA are fine. That is why I had one again (had one in Oct last yr too). I just struggle with the emotional side which the ladies that MC with bleeding have to deal with at home. It is the point when I have to acknowledge that this is real and I have to let my baby go. But I suppose it is the lesser of two evils in this awful situation. They will give you any pain relief you need if there is cramping.
If you have any queries I am happy to answer any questions. Hope everything goes ok for you.
Take care,
Lilou x

Replies

• Oh Lilou thank you for this i really appreciated it! With my last miscarriage i bleed at home and i am very nervous of hospitals in general. Trying to get this organised has been a nightmare and i have on a number of occasions thought about giving up and going home but reading your post really helped and i am going to take you with me in my head tommorrow and read your post when i get scared - thank you!
    I hope you are feeling a bit better today and just getting lots of rest and not worrying about anything else just you i am sending you a big hug!
    Rena x x
  • Hi Rena

Just joining in to wish you all the best for tomorrow. I really hope it goes smoothly and you recover quickly so you can concentrate on your emotional healing.

You'll be in my thoughts tomorrow.

Love NN xx
  • Hi Rena,

Good Luck for tomorrow. I hope everything goes as it should.
    Take care.

S
    xxx
  • Good luck for today Rena, Sorry I missed you yesterday, I didn't go on line. You will be fine. Make sure your OH goes with you to hold your hand.
    You will be a bit groggy tonight, get your OH to make you up a hot water bottle and cuddle up and rest.
    Sending you lots of hugs and we will all be here for you when you get back.
    Lilou xx
  • Good luck today Rena.
    I hope everything goes well.
    Take care of yourself.
    xx
    MrsD
  • Thank you ladies for your lovely messages they are lovely i am thinking of you all as i know that you are all feeling just as blue as me x x x