Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

AF after Mc

I had a D &C on the 6 feb and am still waiting for my AF. So far I am on day 37 and not a thing. Is this normal?
I had unprotected sex about 3 weeks ago and was wondering if i could be pregnant again. i have done a pregnancy test yesterday, but it was negative. Could it be too early or not?

Replies

• Options
    Hi,
    Sorry to hear about your loss.

I'd give it another week - as I have seen on some forums that it can take 4-6 weeks to return. If your af hasn't came by the end of the 6th week, I would suggest doing another pg test. Were your cycles regular before?

Susan
  • Options
    Hi Susan
    thanx so much for your reply.
    i was beginning to feel ignored lol
    Well i had recently had my implant removed and so they were a bit irregular. I have to admit I bought a clearblue digital today. It says that if you don't know when your last af was, then the test can be done 19 days after you last sex. It was 17 days ago and so i might wait a while longer to test.
    Lisa x
  • Options
    my period came a munth after m/c..
    i m/c in jan had a a/f in feb .. now its march n no sign of A/f
  • Options
    My af came 32 days after my mc. I had mc in jan and I have just had my 2nd af with a 33 cycle. My cycles are definately longer since.
    Did you get your bfp?
  • Options
    had my 2nd af since miscared today .... ...
  • Options
    I had a mc 1st feb and af came yesterday!
  • Options
    Hi, I can answer this now! I had mc on 2 feb and AF only just come today so its been 7 weeks to the day. At last!
    Lisa xxx