Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Two steps forward...

two steps back!

I feel like I am going round in circles, emotionally.

I have good days but then terrible days, where I feel so alone and sad.

Does anyone else feel like this?

With all the BFPs over the weekend on TTC, I was happy initially bcos it gave me hope but then I got so upset and dare I say it...jealous! :cry:

Replies

• Options
    I am extremely jealous of all the BFP's hun

I have read about other people having miscarriages and thought poor souls. Never for 1 minute did I think it would happen to me but it has and im back to square 1!

xx
  • Options
    ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

I completely understand. Although I am really happy for everyone else who has got their BFP's I am also very jealous too. It's understandable.

Take care, NN xx
  • Options
    I am so happy I can be honest with you all xxx
  • Options
    Of course you can be honest with us all...afterall we all feel the exact same as you!!

But you have only just had AF pay you a visit week ago so that means you are 2 more steps closer to ovulating again and another 2 more steps closer to getting your own BFP! Stay +ve hon. But if you feel down then just let yourself have a moment.

I'm still having up and down days too. I thought I was doing much better emotionally and then my friend arrived back into town last night after a few weeks away and is staying with us again and I told her tonight what had happened (she didn't know we were pregnant, although she had suspected as we got our bad news at our first scan the day before she left and I came home straight to bed). When I told her tonight I just choked up with tears as most people I have told on email instead of just saying the words out loud. So it's completely ok for us to be up and down still. It's normal.

But look ahead...you will be ovulating before you know it. You're ahead of me! I'm still not sure if I'm actually about to have an early AF or not as it is stil so light and sporadic. First I thought it might be linked to me ovulating but that just sounds daft!

Did a MAN design the female body BTW?? I think we need to have a word with him!!

xx
  • Options
    Thanks Sim....you always make me feel more positive xx

I am just so sick of feeling this way girls!! I want to be happy again. I am sick of crying ...arghhhhhhh... rant over (until the next time) lol.

;\)
  • Options
    looking forward to it, hehe, image xx

haha you asked for it! xx
  • Options
    Is that a smile I detect from you today MrsKittyKat?! Hang on ... I think I even hear laughter...!
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Is that a smile I detect from you today MrsKittyKat?! Hang on ... I think I even hear laughter...!
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

haha yes it was !! :lol:

So how are we all today?

I am feeling positive today....its a lovely day...pretty chilly but so bright.

• Options
    Over hump-day so that is always good! Yipee...
    And it's been a positive day for me. I think! Starting to ache so I think the witch has grabbed me by the ankles. Come on AF show your face image xx
  • Options
    Over hump-day so that is always good! Yipee...
    And it's been a positive day for me. I think! Starting to ache so I think the witch has grabbed me by the ankles. Come on AF show your face image xx

I cant remember Sim - will this be yr 1st af since mc?
  • Options
    Well yes... but I did another ov POAS this morning and got a :\)
    Yesterday I could feel AF coming on but kept thinking it was just too early after spotting and bleeding lightly for a week now. Can it be an ovulation bleed? So confusing. But we are bd'ing anyway as the test can't be wrong?? Not sure of the chance of success though. time will tell i guess.
    Have a great day. xx