Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

hows everyone doing today?

hi everyone, just wondered we were all feeling today, im really full on back at work now and i feel its helping me cope better so far, everyone has been nice to me and a few people have said the same to me: not to worry as after d and c people usually fall preg really quick, i hope so. it took 13 month ttc baby angel so i was worrying about that. Im trying to be a little more possitive now and tonight ive made a nice meal for dh and me and i have it all laid out ready for him when he comes in from work, its just to say thabks for all the support hes giving me and for putting up with my ups and downs and my moods.

Hope you are feeling a little more possitive too, i hope we can all encourage one another to feel better and a little more positive, hugs for everyone.

amandaxx

Replies

• hi amanda, i'm so glad your feeling better, it's 8 weeks tomorrow since my mc and i have good days and bad days. Both me and my gp think i had a chemical pregnancy this month, straight after mc, so was very down when af arrived on monday, but i'm trying to maintain my pma. it's my birthday next month so i'd love a bfp for my birthday. I keep trying to think what i can do to thank my dh for putting up with me as i have been a complete cow this last week i sometimes forget that he's coping with this to, here's to us both getting our bfp soon xx
    lyndsay
  • Hi girls, Im afraid Im having a bad day image Its a week since my D&C and I think its all starting to come crashing home to me that Im no longer pregnant, and I just feel like Ive nothing to look foward to. My ds was also diagnosed with mild autism last week so Ive had to be really strong for him and Im starting to feel the strain. I went back to work yesterday and no-one mentioned the mmc, one colleague seemed really uneasy just to be in the room with me
    I think my hormones are dropping so maybe why I feel so low? Took a preg test this morn and still positive but it was on one of the early 10miu ones and the line had faded a lot from the test I took on Tues. Everyone seems to think I should be over it by now and getting on with things,whereas it just seems to be sinking in now!! Worst of all I should have been 12 weeks yesterday and shouting our news to the world :\( Im so glad I can talk to people who understand x
  • Hi everyone

I've had a much better week and i completely agree amanda that being at work helps, altho i am avoiding people at lunchtimes and eating on my own which i am happy with cos i'm scared i might react to some completely innocent comment then look like a right idiot!

Fran hope you are ok and that you are talking about things with someone - it has really helped me. I would have been 11 weeks so know how you feel. we just have to be strong and keep positive. i'll be 4 weeks since mc this weekend so hopefully af will show. i'm looking forward to this cos even tho i haven't really decided when to start ttc at least once i get first af i'll know i can if i want - it's a bit like a milestone to pass i suppose. ignore anyone at work who's being funny - it's their problem not yours - try to plan something to look forward to in the meantime - i'm looking forward to the bank holiday as it will be day of work!

enjoy the weekend everyone, i've already had a bath, glass of red wine and a curry is next on the agenda!!

big hugs

Spark
    xxx
  • heya
    well its now 11 weeks since my mmc and I shud have been 23 weeks pg!!
    i have lots of good and bad days.
    im currently on cd 32 and just hoping we've cracked it this month. don't know what i'll do if i ave a bfn-will b devastated.
    hope ur all ok tho
    xx