Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

missed miscarriage???

Hi people, i dont know what to think at the min. I am 12 weeks pregnant tomorrow and i have lost all pregnancy symtoms, is that normal???
I managed to pick up a featal heart rate at 10+4 so my mind was put at rest, but have been unable to find it since. Also my weight gain has slowed right down. This is my 3rd pregnancy and i have 2 healthy children. Im just worried because this pregnancy seems so different to the others. I have a scan on monday afternoon but i am going out of my mind with worry. please give me some advise!!
thanks for reading x

Replies

• yes, please don't worry unduly. I read many times that at 12-14 weeks the placenta takes over with all the hormones etc so many symptoms can disappear but it doesn't mean anything it wrong.
    Hope things are fine for you x
  • thankyou, im not quite so worried now. think this is going to be the longest weekend ever though!! will find out monday if all is ok.
    thank you both for taking the time to ease my mind xx :\)
  • Hi, ive had 2 mmc and also 2 children so have experienced both. Both my mmc were discovered at 12 week scan but the first the baby had only grown to 6 weeks but it was around 11 weeks i had slight spotting and a lack of symptoms. The second i had tiny spotting and was scanned which showed everything was ok at 7+4 even though i should have been nearer 9 weeks, then at 12 week scan the baby was still 7+4. I didnt have a lot of pg symtoms at all that time and after the spotting early on i had no symptoms till about 4 days after my 12 week scan when i started bleding.

If you had a heart beat 2 weeks ago, its prob too quick for you to notice a lack of symptoms if you have had a mmc so i would stop worrying.

You sound like you are in the same place emotionally as me, im 11 weeks tomorrow and my scan is a week on thur, and i had my last scan 2 weeks ago. I know everything was fine then and im bang on dates and had no bleeding but im starting to panic even though i know its not rational.

We will both be fine!!!! PMA PMA PMA

Gemm x
    10+6

• thank you so much, i wish u all the luck in the world!!! please let me know how it goes. will message tomorrow with an update of how it goes my end.
    thanks again x :\)
  • Good luck for tomorrow hun. xx

14+1
  • Just wondering how your scan went hun, hope you are both doing well xxx
  • hello all, well all my worrying was for no reason!! i have a healthy baby and im actually 12+4! im soooo happy!!! thankyou all so much for your help. yaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • thats great news, well done you

Gemm x
    11 wks
  • That's great!! xx

14+4