Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

Hubby and I have deided to wait until December to try again

Im going to sign off of here for a little while just whilst I gather my thoughts and energy after all that took place in the last few weeks.

The good news is that im feeling very positive and the tears have stopped although not a moment passes when I dont think about baby bubbles.

We are going to decorate the nursery etc ready for when we do get a BFP. (it needs plastering, carpeting etc) and I was soooo ill last time with the hyperemesis that I couldn't get out of bed let alone think about getting stuff ready for the baby. I know its not guaranteed that i'll be ill next time but I dont want to take the chance and want to have everything ready so that I dont frett.

We have a plan of action with my doctors because of the depression/ feelings I was having last time im anxious for it to be under control if I should feel the same next time. Its just so weird that hormones etc can have such a huge effect. Im aware of how I was feeling at the time but cannot identify with those thoughts right now and thats scary but next time will be a happier story - fingers crossed image

I just wanted to sat thankyou for all your lovely words over the past couple of weeks/months and wish you all the luck and baby dust in the world.

I'll be back in November in order to get trying again but will keep a watch on you all every now and then image

Replies

• hey
    i'm glad you're sounding more positive now. it takes time doesn't it but eventually you have to put things into perspective and concentrate on your health so that you become stronger and so that you can be prepared for next time.
    good luck with ttc in the future and like you i am going to wait a little while before trying again (maybe start before december though!). i shall look forward to seeing you in the pregnancy forum (**cross fingers**) and enjoy this "break"!
    take care and take it easy,
    xxx
  • hey hun

just wanted to say it's lovely to hear you are more positive now.

good luck ttc when you do - keep us updated image

lots of PMA to you xxx