Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can you pls give me some advise?

Hiya

I am TTC and have just posted this on the TTC message board...

Bit of background -1st month off pill - CD28 today - 10 DPO.

I have had pg like symptoms all week, slight cramps, sore boobs and everything, and then last night I was woken up with the most horrible pains to the left of my groin area, just in one place. The pain got sooo bad that I called NHS Direct, and was told that it could be an Ectopic pregnancy.

Got to A and E and they did a pg test - and it came back negative. I have since learned that hospital tests are rubbish and do not always pick up early pg. I am sooo scared that I am pg, and its too early to show up on test and that the pain means I am having an ectopic pregnancy. ( or this could all just be my first AF about to show after pill, or a coming off pill symptom)???

Can anyone give me any advise on this? Does this sound like an ectopic pg? really dont know what to do, DR at hospital was un helpful and rude, Going to see my GP - but have to wait till Monday, so if anyone can help that would be great xxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Did you go to your GP today? How are things? I hope you are not having an ectopic I know how devestating that is.
    take care
  • Options
    How are you feeling?
    How is the pain now? Maybe repeat the test?
    Hope you are feeling better and your GP was helpful. We're here for you xxx