Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

grrrrr arg!

Well Mondays scan showed a healthy live baby and I was over the moon until yesterday morning when I had my biggest bleed yet for this pregnancy. I am so whizzed off! Also pretty sure with a bleed that big that its over. I will call my obgyn's office on Monday see if I can get him to scan me as I would rather hear it from him than anyone else. God it pishes me off, I was so relieved when things turned out to be ok only to have to suffer this. The bleeding slowed very quickly (with in a few hours) and as far as I know is just a pinkish colour in my cm now. Still its not good to bleed like this and I am not stupid I know what has happened still I don't want to go to the emergency department unless I have to so unless the bleeding gets heavy again I will stick with waiting to see my actual doctor. The other thing I have to face is if this baby is alive, what is causing me to bleed this way and where is it coming from? Once again I am in a situation where it would be a miracle if my baby is alive.

Replies

• Hi there
    Sorry you are having such a rough time. I bled during my last (successful) pregnancy and I was amazed when they told me everything was fine and to try not to worry unless the bleeding was very heavy and clotty and accompanied by pain. Thankfully the bleeding stopped as I don't think I would have been able to 'not worry'. Do you not have an EPU nearby that you could go to today - just to put your mind at rest?

I think sometimes they just can't explain the bleeding but things turn out ok. I really hope this is the case for you.

Take care.

Gill x
  • Hi Libra, you may remember me from Due in Dec, I had several bleeds, (unfortunately not a good out come.) I really hope you get good news when you can be scanned. Have you had any HCG bloods done, this may help to determine whether the PG is failing or not. I totally understand and empathise with the feelings you have, the stuck in limbo bit is agonising.

Will be thinking of you, take care xx
  • Hope everything is OK xx
  • Thinking of you and keeping every thing crossed xx
  • I hope you get your scan and that things are OK, xxx