Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Newbie from YAYW site

Hi ladies,
I have come on here rather than YAYW site as I don't think anyone can help on there

Started bleeding xmas eve & scan on the 30th confirmed MC
I was 9+4, baby was only the size of 6+6
I have more or less stopped bleeding but.....I was just wondering (sorry if TMI) if it was safe to have sex last night
I have read many conflicting theories on the net

Thanks
Lisa xx

Replies

• Hi Mrs Shrekham

I think the sex is fine if you feel up to it, dr's just recommed that you use birth control until after your first period.

Are you worried about falling again so soon or just from a health point of view?

S x
  • Thanks ladies,
    Samiana - I was just worried not so much for ttc so soon as we both want to try again asap but more cos I've read about infection (both silly buggers & never used anything - oops....carnal desire & all that lol)
    Claire - I've also heard that the reason to hold off is because of dating the pregnancy should we conceive straight away

Hubby more concerned than me and wants me to be 100% & have a period before trying again but like you Claire, I want to start NOW!!!

• Never heard of them Claire
    If I tried to pump my hubby with vitamins he'd laugh!
    Maybe I should try breaking them up & spiking his dinner lol (bit like you would with your fave pet)

Good luck to you too ... fingers crossed we won't have to wait too long before we both have another BFP xx