Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

1 year anniversary of EDD

Hello ladies

I don't often come on here and usually lurk on LTTTC of Assisted Conceptions but popped over to see how you are all doing. The 2nd Jan marks when my little one should have been one but sadly mc at 8 weeks in 2009. I can't really believe that we are still unpregnant and are currently undergoing IVF and FET cylces. I am just grateful that I did not know when I had my mc that the road would be so long for us.

Anyway what I was going to say on the positive side is that despite not getting pg the pain of my mc does get better with time and this Christmas was a breeze compared to last year.

Good luck to you all with TTC and may 2011 be the year for all of us xxx

Replies

• Options
    Debbie, just noticed this thread and wanted to send you cyber hugs. I have lost two babies - both at about 6/7 weeks, so can completely understand your pain. It was many years ago now, and as you say, it gets easier to deal with, but never less important. Stay strong, and I promise your time will come. Its easy for me to say, being pregnant now, but once it does happen, all the waiting and hard times seem to be all worth it. You will get there, and all this will make the experience so amazingly special. I am sending so much hope to you, that 2011 WILL be your year xxxxx
  • Options
    Thanks for your post Lori and hope all is going well for you. What an exiting yer you are going to have xxx image
  • Options
    Hi Debbie,

Just wanted to say good luck for the IVF and FET. i'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I know what you mean - you never think it'll be such a long road at the start. I hope both our roads have happiness in them very soon.

Mary xxx
  • Options
    just wanted to say good luck with the IVF and FET hope u fall asap
  • Options
    Just wanted to wish you the best of luck with your treatment and I hope that this is your year xxx