Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

needing support!

3 years ago I went for my 12 week scan and found no heartbeat, went a week later and still no heartbeat so had a D & C the next day.

After over 2 years of TTC, I found out I was pregnant just before Christmas! After 2 weeks of worrying and being scared I had an early scan. They only found an empty sac measuring around 7 weeks. Again We waited a week wishing and hoping but yesterday the scan showed no growth and still an empty sac. I had a D & C earlier today and was discharged an hour ago.

Feeling extremely scared and empty image hope do I cope?

Replies

• Oh hun i am so sorry to hear of your loss, I don't really know what to say but didn't like to read your message and not respond - i have had an ectopic pregnancy over Christmas (first pregnancy), i just found out today (after having to have the methotrexate injection last week) that my hcg levels are finally falling, it has been a terrible heartbreaking three weeks of constant worry and upset. I know my experience is a bit different but i know it's very painful and i am really sorry.

I have read so many stories on this BE site over the last couple of weeks about people having such sad experiences and then making it through to more joyous times and it has really helped me out and given me hope.

Take care of yourself.

Big hugs, Kelly xxx
  • This is the first time I have been in this forum. I will post my own experience separetly.

I am so sorry for your losses, and, to read what you have, and, what you are going through. This is such an awful thing to happen to anyone, and, I there is nothing I can say to make you feel any better. But, know that you are not alone, and, you must allow yourself to grieve.
  • Just did a test and had a BFP now really scared