Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Miscarriage

Unfortunately i started having brown spotting and was put on bed rest for a week and after that week of utter boredom (still spotting) i started bleeding on week 8, went to hospital, they monitored me and the bleeding just wouldn't stop, went to the Gynecologist and there was no heart beat!!! I was DEVASTATED!!!!! He gave me pills to speed up the process I took the pills had my RHOGHAM shot (as i am RH negative (blood type O-) and husband is RH positive(blood type A+)), and miscarried on my own, my husband went blank and did not know what to do!!! I felt sorry for him but i had to deal with it my way. Went back for a follow up visit and had to have a scrape (D&C) because there was still some remains ("remains" how HORRIFIC). Had it done and was so washed out after all that had happened, between all this i had to put on a smiling face for the camera because i was a Maid of honor at a friends wedding... I had to wait 3 months after the D&C before i could ttc again. In my third month the Gynecologist phoned that i must come see him ASAP! Went there and was told that i was never immunized against "mumps, measles and rubella" when i was a baby. (this had nothing to do with the fact that i miscarried). I had to get the injection and was told to not try to conceive for another six weeks... oh my gosh why me? why must it be so difficult for me to just have a baby??????? Everything is standing in my way and i'm getting closer and closer to the day my lost baby was due!!! I'm now over everything i must wait for and i just ovulated!!! My husband and i are trying everything humanly possible to become pregnant!!! I am now on "conception day 17" and going strong and holding on!!! I will keep you posted with my progress! Holding thumbs and praying hard! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX