Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

miscarried and confussed

Help!

dont know how im suppose to be feeling...im swinging hugely from quite indifferent(think im blocking it out) to huge emotinal outbursts that kinda scare me... feel so god damn shit!

am currently miscarrying...found out yesterday...

my history is im 26 and have 2 beautiful daughters already....one 4 and one 4months and sadly suffered a chemical pregnancy in between them!! So Yes...feel very lucky to have them in that respect...but makes me realise exactly what ive lost! image

i feel guilty...both for being sad/upset abouyt the m/c when ive got a gorgeous baby to look after n e way....but also perhaps because we didnt leave long enough gap? if i waited might this have been different?

we always wanted a tiny gap between the 2nd and 3rd as thegap between my 1st is so big!

am i being selfish?

feel guilty because im miscarrying now and all i can think about is ttc...despretly want to be preg again...feel empty! image

feel bad because some of u on here r tryin for your first and here i am with two lovely kids whinging about a third!

feeling greedy, selfish, guilty and sad!

am sorry for the post girls...know its a misrable one...its just no one knows what to say to me...and i dont really want to talk to them n e way...as u always get the same reply...."look what u already have" or "you obviously can do it youve got two" or myfavourite...."ots for the best" REALLY???

right down to business....need some facts girls....

with my chem preg..my Af returned 4wks after like normal...

is this what i should roughly expect here?

how long can my bleeding last?

how can i tell the whole pregnancy has been shed?

can i ttc straight away or should u wait a cycle?

is it bad i want to try straigght away??

please tell me im not the only one feeling like im cracking up!? image

xx

Replies

• Options
    HI,

I have just replied to your other post.

The thing to remember with m/c is that everyone will be different. For me, the spotting lasted 12 days, and i OV'd around the end of this time. AF is coming today or tomorrow i think, and its 3 weeks for me.

I feel the same about ttc again too, and no its not bad. I feel so empty and just want to be pg again, but then that terrifies me more than anything too.

The hospital said to wait a cycle before ttc again, but i have read that this is just for dating purposes, and you are supposedly very fertile straight after a m/c.

Oh and as for comments, my mil sent some flowers, and bil told me what a lucky girl i am to be getting them, er no i'd rather i was still pg and not getting flowers for m/c, but thanks! People just don't know what to say i guess.

Take care.

xxx.
  • Options
    No matter how many children you have, it's still awful to miscarry. Don't feel bad xxxx
  • Options
    Everything you are thinking and feeling is totally normal so dont cut yourself up about it, it is only natural because you are grieving, it does get better though honest. we never forget but learn to live with it.

I hope that you find some support in those close to you and your beautiful girls....

I personally waited for one cycle before TTC after both my miscarriages and all I wanted was to be pregnant again - I still wonder what if though..

Good luck and feel free to come on here anytime and let it all out - the girls helped me immensely

Love

Joy

xxx
  • Options
    Sorry for what you going through x take care x
  • Options
    thanks you joy...and everyone.

your kind words do help...am feeling better...well as better as i can be in this situation...

xx