Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Please help feeling like i am going crazy

Really looking for some help or advice, i went into hospital after suffering a miscarriage at the beginning of the year, a week later after my miscarriage i went for an internal scan where i was told that all had passed and my womb lining was starting to thicken. I am now in my 11th week and still not had a period, i have done 2 test spaced 3 weeks apart but are both negative. My doctor has told me that in 6 months is still no period i then they will test me, the miscarriage association said this is quite a long time to not have had a period and not to be pregnant again so going to my company doc for a second oppinion. Really just want to be back to normal now so i can start again!! If there is anyone else that has had the same thing or can offer any advise it would be really welcome as this is controlling my life at the mo and just want to be free!!! :?

Replies

• Options
    Hi,

Didn't want to read and run. Sorry for what you are going through.

I had a mc in oct last year. I waited 8 weeks after for a period and have only had 3 since then. My doctor has done some blood tests etc and I am ovulating just seem to haave a really long cycle. I'd suggest getting a second opinion from another doctor. I'm not sure if there i anything they can do to bring on your periods. A friend of mine went 6 months without a period after the pill and they were going to look into it after 6 months when it arrived so they didn't bother.

Sorry thats not very helpful but just wanted to say your not alone and its the most awful wait. My af after my mc was very heavy and lasted for 8 days (just to warn you).

Hope things sort themselves out soon x
  • Options
    Thank you for replying to my message, i fell pregnant so easily i just had in my head that this would all have been over by now and i would be trying again. I am 4 herbal tablets to help with ovualation, folic acid etc. My body keeps playing tricks on me and giving me a little glimmer that i may have a period and then nothing.

I hope all works out well for you xx