Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

advice please

i should have been 5 wks today had slight spotting monday night went the docs who sent me the hospital yesterday, resulting in a day up there of internals, scan in and out and they couldnt see anything not even a sac, the lady said i could have lost the baby or i might not be far enough gone, then had bloods, hrs later they came back and she said they were very low. adviced to go home and see how the bleeding goes, but after bleeding lighter than a period yesterday, with few intense pains last night, today im hardly bleeding really and no pains. the hospital have told me to re test next wk... has anyone else had this and gone on to be pregant or like i fear is it all to late and we have lost our precious bean... imageimage xxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi,

I can't offer any advice i'm afraid, but just wanted to say that this board is pretty quiet, and you're more likely to get a reply on the ttc after m/c one.

Hope its good news next for you.

Take care xxx.
  • Options
    Hi Im not sure this will be any help at all! Ive just had a miscarriage at 6/7 weeks. I had an internal scan and was dated and less than 5 weeks. At that point they could see the gestational sac and the yolk, it was only mm's but came up on internal scan. I miscarried at weekend and bleeding is like period bleeding, with other yucky stuff in and amongst. Everyone is different but if you were that early you may not have much bleeding, however you could also be a little earlier in pregnancy than you thought and as they say it may be too early. Like they said the only thing you can do really is take a test. Sorry not sure if that was helpful! x
  • Options
    thankyou ladies for the replys appreciate it xxx