Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

missed miscarraige yesturday

Hi ya,

I was diagnosed with a missed miscarraige yesturday. Basically i was 12 weeks according to my dates, preg symptoms on-off, I had brown spotting and went to hospital. They nearly didnt scan me as i didnt have "proper symptoms", however i did end up having one, which unfortunately showed a wee 8 week baby with no heartbeat.

We're just devastated. I dont know what to do, and I cant bear to think anout ttc, as it took us nearly 2 years to conceive this wee one.

Replies

• Oh hun so sorry your going through this, I know how you feel as I too had a mmc at 11w last year. It is terribly painful and only time will help you heal. The ladies in ttcamc are lovely and you should probably talk with them as although you say you are not ready they are wonderful ladies with lots of great advice. x
  • Hi,

I too was told yesterday that i was suffering a miscarraige after being 7 weeks pregnant so i can really sympathise with you. Me and my husband had also been trying for a baby for a while, we are both devasted. I am just trying to stay positive, everything happens for a reason. The Dr told me that usually you do get pregnant quite quick after a miscarraige so i hope that happens to me.
  • emaloney, I'm sorry to hear its happened to you too. Having been ttc for so long def makes it worse, more cruel. But I guess we have to just keep hoping we will be lucky next time.