Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Bad news again...

Hello..

Just wanted to leave short message, that 2day at 8 weeks, still couldnt see HB. Its mine 2nd mmc and its very hard to handle even I was prepared myself for the bad news.

We decided TTC asap after this recovery.

Take care all of you xx

Baby dust xx

Replies

• Really sorry vestall, gutted for u x
  • Oh Vestall - I am so so sorry for you and your OH. I simply don't know what to say to make the pain any less. I am sending you a huge hug and sharing my tissues with you. I hope the staff were supportive to you?

Please look after you and let us know how you are.

Lots of love

Apple xxx
  • Chick I'm so sorry to hear your going it all again my thought are with you and your hubby
  • Oh vestall, my heart goes out to you. I am so sorry that you are having to go through this again. My best wishes to you and your OH. xxx
  • It's all so unfair, my thoughts are with you.

Wishing you a speedy recovery but do take care of yourself.

• sending huge hugs and love xx
  • Huge hugs for you both xx
  • Aw so sorry to hear your news Vestall. you take care of yourself. its good that you feel up to trying again xxx lots of love and luck xxxxx
  • really sad to read this....wish I could make it better for you!

xxx

Joy

xxx
  • Oh pet...im so so sorry. Its just not fair. Our thoughts are with you. Lots of hugs, Tracy xxx
  • Thank you for kind words...

Its so difficult, because I am thinking that I will be not able to carry baby at all..When its happen first time you can think, that maybe a nature take a course or you done something wrong, but when its happen 2nd time in 9 months I am feeling that where is a problem...Its shame that they start do testing just after 3rd mc, thats wrong!!!!!!

Apple could you let me know how everything goes for you, because by next Thursday I need to make decission as well. I had D&C 1st time, it was not to bad, just my af took time to come back, which was very worrying..

This time I dont know...Still no bleeding (last time any bleeding till 13 weeks)...Maybe to have medical (with tablets), but worrying about pain etc...Who had this treatment could you leave some advice, please...

Thank you to everyone xx
  • Oh no Vestall, i'm so sorry hunni. it is such an awful thing to go through.

Take care xxx.