Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

1st day back at work

Hi Ladies,

I had my first day back at work yesterday after having my miscarraige on the 3rd May. Ive got to say i was a lot more emotional than what i thought i would be. A lot of people didnt know i was pregnant and why i had been off so every different person i saw i felt tears coming as i had to explain everything. Luckily i had a bsy day so didnt have tme to think about it too much.

I think i have stopped bleeding today so hopefully we can TTC soon.

xx

Replies

• Hello,

Hope you are ok - I admire you for the strength to go back so soon and for telling people about it. I am not sure I could. Take care of you.

Apple x
  • To be honest i felt worse being at home on my own really. I felt physically fit, im not sure how we emotionally cope with it but i did manage. I suppose just keeping busy is my way of dealing with it.
  • Oh hun, it is hard isn't it. I hope it gets easier for you now.

xxx.
  • It will get easier, very few people know why I was off as its difficult to talk about. So much easier to speak from your heart on here where everyone has been through the same and can understand how you feel.

I hope you manage to get your bfp this month, will keep fingers crossed for you.

Xx
  • Yes i have my fingers crossed for everyone else soon. I am just going to stay positive. xx
  • Todays My 1st day back at work and Im a little nervous myself. My clients and my coworkers barely got the news that I was pregnant. I was afraid they thought i was making up a big story so i gave my discharge papers from the hospital to my boss. Hopefully the night will go by fast and I can keep busy..having a miscarriage has drained me emotionally and physically. Keep ur head up...I knowim trying.