Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just wanted to chat ...

Hi. I am currently miscarrying image

It started on Sunday - with some brown blood when I wiped ...

Then bleeding on Monday. Went for a scan yesterday - they said I had my dates wrong and was only 5 weeks (I'm 7wks) so it was too early for a heartbeat to be detected so I have to go back in two weeks.

More bleeding today - pretty much like a period now - with mild cramps and backache to match.

I have some friends I made thru BE that I've been chatting to but as lovely as they are - they are all trying to keep positive etc - sharing stories of bleeding at 7 weeks, early scans with no h/b that resulted in babies etc.

But I know in my heart that my little bean has gone.

I guess I just wanted to talk to someone. DH says to talk to him or my friends but I don't really know what to say!

Or how I feel! Felt fine yesterday which was really strange as DH has been in tears twice already - but today I'm feeling sad ...

xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi hunni. I'm so so sorry you've found yourself here.

You're bound to be mixed up with how you're feeling at the minute it still so early on. I had days where i felt ok, and others where i couldn't stop crying. Looking back now, i wasn't ok, i was just functioning in a little bubble where i couldn't understand what was happening.

I too was 7 weeks when i lost our little bean, but the scan showed nothing at all for me. I bled for a little over a week but it never got very heavy.

Are you at home, and are you on your own? I got through the days watching daytime tv, and my favourite films. I also made myself a playlist of songs to listen too.

Let me know if theres anything you want to know and i'll try my best to answer. Also, take your time with everything, and don't do anything until you feel ready for it.

I know you won't be ttc again for a while yet, but the ttc after mc board is a bit busier than here, so more ladies to chat to.

Take care xxx.
  • Options
    Hi,

Im sorry to hear what you are going through. I too started to miscarraige on the 28th April so i can sympathise with you a lot. I was 7 weeks pregnant.

Have they taken any bloods from you? I didnt need a scan as my blood tests showed that my hormone level had dropped.

I find this site really helpfull as i can get advice when i need it and i know that i am not alone.

Im sure you will feel a bit dazed over the next few days but i would suggest to keep taliing about it, especially to your partner as he will be going through the emotions too.

I will still keep my fingers crossed for you as you havent had it confirmed but i know how you feel. As soon as i had my first bleed i knew something wasnt right.

All the ladies are lovely in here and will give advice if we can.

Emma XX