Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

:(

Hiya girls, I don't really know what to say, but thought it might make me feel better if I write something on here. I found out a few days ago that I was pregnant with my second child and was really excited about it. The same evening I had some strange cramping and after that no longer 'felt pregnant'. This afternoon I started bleeding and it's continued into this evening. I've just been to toilet and found some clots that resemble some sort of partially formed tissue. I was only four weeks pregnant (according to what I think I would have been), but I feel pretty upset about it. My husband is trying to tell me that as I wasn't far along, I shouldn't feel too bad about it. I don't know what to do and if I should be contacting my doctors, or if I'd be wasting their time because it wasn't far enough along. Can someone help please?

Thank you

Christi image

Replies

• Hiya, I'm really sorry this has happened to you. I know how you feel. My little boy went 2 in August. I've had 2 mc's this year. Its rubbish so I know how you feel. I would go to the doctors and just let them know and at least they can record it. You many not have mc'd, lots of ladies have bleeding and clots and are ok. If not then hopefully next time everything willl be fine, but if you do have any further mc's then at least you know. Sorry not meaning to be negative! Take care xx
  • Sorry to hear this i know there is nothin anyone can say to make you better, I hsve been ttc for 3 yrs no children and had 2 mc this Yr, last one 3 weeks ago. It is very tough chuck but promise you you'll get through it and when it's meant to happen again it will. I would however contact DES, even if you wait til mon. There is sadly nothing they can do but al least it will be recorded. Take care honey and have a good cry, I spent weeks crying. Hope you feel more positive soon x