Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

in pain, please advise

Hi,

I hope someone can advise. I had my erpc on 23 rd Dec. I have been fine since. In last few days I have had niggly back and back in right ovary area. Today the pain spread and felt like early labour pain across low tum but constant rather than contracting.

Strong pain killers did the trick but I am still very tender and achey. Any pressure including going to loo is sore. Not stingy just achey.

I think I ovulated and would be abt 9 dpo now and had a tiny tiny show of blood on abt 7 dpo.

My dh wants me to go to Dr. I am sick of doctors office. The pain today made me want to be sick and brought tears to my eyes. Has anyone experienced this following mc? X x

Replies

• Options
    Hope you're feeling better now blue. I've not had an ERPC but m/c naturally the day before you - I've since had AF and it was really painful so I wonder if it could be really bad period pains?? Just a thought... If it persists tomorrow definitely go to the doctors, or ring the EPU. It's so unfair that we have to go through additional pain and horribleness as well as the m/c.

Hugs x
  • Options
    Thank you for replying so quick. Initially I did think it may be first af but no sign yet. I was in work today when it was at its worst I think the tears were more coz I was feeling sorry for my self but it just knocked me for 6. I guess I am still clinging on to a hope I could get a bfp straight away .

I'm sorry u went through the extra pain aswell. Your right its really not bloody fair. Are you ttc straight away or taking some time off? Thank again for replying x
  • Options
    Hi hun hope you are ok, If the pain is carrying on it might be worth having a word with the Dr, if nothing more than to put your mind at rest. I have had a few niggly pains low down on the left, but nothing as bad as what you are describing, for me I think it might be just everything returning to normal, what i had desperately hoped to be an inplantation bleed now looks as if it could be AF as it's still going but very light and no cramps or pain so still not sure. Maybe take a couple of days off work if you can and take it easy, there's nothing wrong with wrapping yourself in cotton wool after what you have been through and putting your feet up for a day or so. Take care xx
  • Options
    i checkd when i was ment to OV and went between 11-15th so be have BD??(just guessing this means 'hanky panky' lol) every day lol, ive too been getting aches and tiredness again, i too hoping we catch on straight away after m.c on the 31st, feeling sick every morning and alot when im on transport. hope ur ok Blue xx
  • Options
    Well af has not shown yet and pain gone completely. Am really confused now ! Holding off poas until 20th though.

Autumn u sure its not implantation bleeding? Fc it is x

Lisa think u stand a better change of a positive than me as we have not been bd enough. Fc for you x
  • Options
    what does bd actualy mean lol? we been 'BD'ing' every day for week haha! well we missed 1 day, so heres hoping, fingers crossed for u Blue, i cant poas till 24th so we shall see xx
  • Options
    Hiya

Lisa - BD means baby dance lol - hope this helps.

Blue - I have been hoping so much this is an inplantation bleed but it's day 6 now and this evening I had actual red blood (sorry if TMI) rather than the brown/pink I've been getting so I have to accept that it's either AF or I'm still bleeding after the MC and it was just a bit stop/start if you know what I mean. The niggly pain I've been getting for the last few days are confusing me tho - it's always low down on the left and is a sharp pain which lasts a few seconds and then goes away. It probably happens a few times a day. Gonna stick a post over in pregnancy to see if anyone can help cos I'm baffled. Everything I've read about inplantation bleeds say it's really light and only lasts a day or so. Will keep you posted - good luck for the 20th - and also to anyone else who is testing soo.

xx
  • Options
    it could be an infection Autum, i had that when i had m.c and ended up on antibiotics said i had bad urine infection, might be worth getting checked out,or maybe even a monthy cyst, i get them every month then they drain away, and i get that pain too xx