Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

another one!

Well after bfp only Thursday I'm pretty sure this one has ended too. Bleeding heavy and in pain. At least now can get tests at doctors.....

Replies

• Oh Hun I am so sorry . I don't know what to say just sending you my hugs x x
  • oh no, im so sorry to be reading this. sending you lots of hugs. xxx
  • What?! Oh no Speccles, I didn't realise you'd had your bfp, i'm so sorry, I hardly ever log on anymore. I'm gutted to see this, I really hope the pain goes and you can start again although I know what it's taken you to get this far. How far along were you? Sending you lots of love, it's just not fair xx
  • Oh Speccles I'm so sorry, sending u big hugs

xxx
  • Speccles - I really hope this isn't what you fear and the bleeding is something else. Have you gotten checked out at all? Sending you lots of love and hugs - let us know how you are.

Apple xxx
  • So sorry to hear what you are going through. Big Hugs xx
  • You poor thing! So, so sorry. Look after yourself. xxx
  • how are you species?? im thinking of you x
  • So sorry to hear this, sometimes things just aren't fair and you really don't deserve this. I hope your doing ok. Thinking of you. X
  • Speccles - how are you sweetie? Am thinking of you.

Apple xxx
  • Ah thanks apple. I'm not too bad have a chest infection too now so a bit sorry for myself. Dh away and parents on holiday so feeling a wee bit lonely too. Will no doubt be back to normal self soon. How are you doing???
  • Oh poor you - that's miserable. Have you got anything for chest infection? How long is everyone away for then? Sounds like you should be curling up with a big bar of chocolate in front of the TV....

How are you otherwise? Have things settled?

I am alright I suppose - my repeat scan has been brought forward to Monday as doctor gave in and agreed the last scan findings were a little troubling. I just hope it doesn't mean a second erpc...
  • aw speccles Im so sorry it happened to you again. Sending you lots of love and hugs. Hope you're ok and are being loked after. good luck wiht your appointmnet xxxxx