Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can I be a turtle?

Sorry ladies, but felt like I needed to vent.

I feel so sad today and think everything has just piled up on me. My first bub would have turned one on 13th Feb had I not mc'd, my third bub would have been due tomorrow and to round it off, the hospital called to say that they couldn't test my fourth bub which I had the erpc for on 27th Jan as nothing grew.

I think I might just have a glass of vino tonight and crawl into my shell - as one lady said so brilliantly on another forum she wished she was a turtle so she could just hide in her shell......sums it up really. :cry:

Apple x

Replies

• Options
    big (((hugs))) hun :cry: you can be a turtle if you need to, sometimes things just suck.

but please do come out again!!!
  • Options
    Oh Apple I'm so sorry! I'm so down too. I might come and join you in that shell!
  • Options
    Hia sorry your feeling down I feel the same too don't you just hate these days. X
  • Options
    Apple, so sorry your feeling down. Anniversarys are just so hard. I'm sorry the hospital can do tests and try and find a reason for u. Be a turtle for a few days. Take some wine and chocolate in there with u and try and find some peace of mind. Always here for a shoulder to cry on x
  • Options
    Ladies - thank you all for your hugs.

There is plenty of space under my shell for anyone who wishes to join and I poked my head out today and feel a bit better. Must have been the rather large glass of red wine and half a box of chocolates last night...ooops, daren't get on the scales. Had lost weight whilst pregnant over xmas (don't ask me how but I did) but have probably eaten it all back on again....boo. Will ahve to get back to the gym.....

No there's a vision for you....a turtle on a treadmill :lol:

Apple x
  • Options
    Hi Apple

Sending you big hugs, we are all allowed some time to hide away but please come back as you are such a big support in this forum.

lots of love xxx