Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

7 weeks today and bleeding...... Miscarriage number 4 :-(

After seeing a heartbeat on Friday at 6+2 I started bleeding last night, red spotting at first then red blood like a normal af, still red spotting this morning image woke up this morning and all of my symptoms have vanished, had some yesterday so totally vanished overnight..... I have to ring hospital at 8:30 to arrange a scan, but I already know this is all over again for the 4th time...... I'm totally numb and heartbroken...... How can they say there is nothing wrong with me after 4 miscarriages in a row..... I'm never going to have my baby image

I will update you all after my scan but I will be leaving after that as I just can't go on!!!!

Replies

• Oh 3054....don't know what to say!!! WTF!!!!! This is just so unfair. I wish I had some words of comfort for you but I dont think they exist. I can't believe this. Surely this just can't be bad luck, 4! You are in my thoughts pet, wish I could do more xxxxx
  • Saw this on the homepage and didn't want to r & r. I'm so so sorry you are going through this, it's just not fair for one person to have so much heartbreak

Have you had tests where they have told you that there isn't any reason for your MCs? I totally agree that 4 isn't right, and they really need to look into this in much more depth

Big hugs to you xxx
  • 3054 I truly am so sorry you are going through this again. It really is so cruel. Thinking of you today.

Lots of Love

Tara xxx
  • Oh hon my heart goes out to you. Its just the most terrible feeling in the world and so so cruel to have to go through this again.

If you haven't already had tests done, I would really recommend you trying to get a referral from your GP to the recurrent miscarriage unit at St Mary's London. They really know what they're talking about.

I've also had 4 mcs and am currently being monitored by them.

Sending you huge hugs honey

xxxxx
  • So sorry 3054, dont know what to say. Thinking of you and your OH at this awful time. Take care.

xx
  • Oh ladies thankyou for all your support but my bean is a fighter..... Had my scan and everything is good!!!! image there was a lovely heartbeat and I measured 7+3 which is three days ahead..... I've never cried as much in my lifeimage

she did find the bleed, it is away from the pregnancy and is small so shouldn't cause me anymore problems.

I'm sorry for the false alarm but I was convinced it was all over again..... I now know never to give up on my tough little bean and I am going to be positive from this moment on.....

Thanks for all your kind words x x
  • Ooh 3054 I saw this on the side bar I'm so so so happy that everything is ok with baby. You must feel so relieved, little fighter you have there. Take care hun xxx
  • I'm so so pleased for you hun!! x
  • 3054 - that is wonderful news! Have a wonderful pregnancy! xx
  • I am so pleased for you. You have ninja bean! Ibig hugs x
  • FANTASTIC NEWS PET!!!!!

When I was messaging you this morn I wanted to say that bleeding isn't always the end, and that symptoms come and go all the time, but felt you probably wouldn't want to dare hope things may be ok. I'm absolutely delighted for you xxxx
  • oh my goodness, I'm so happy for you that everything is OK! hang on in there bean!! xx
  • So happy and relieved that everything is okay. You definitely have a strong one in there.
  • Ah wonderful news - so pleased for you

xxx
  • How fantastic!!!! So so happy for you hon xxx
  • So pleased to hear it was good news!! I bled with dd after an mc first time round and was totally convinced it was over again! The bleed she found had gone by my 12 week scan and all was fine throughout!

So glad to hear you finally have some good news!

xx

(Formally lady2188 from 2010!)
  • thank god!!!! great news image

this one is meant to be xxxx
  • Hi,

I am not coming here much, was busy nesting around image

Thats wonderful news!!!!!! Very happy for you image stay positive xx