Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I've almost made it......

I had my last scan at Liverpool yesterday..... It was amazing!!! Baby measured 11 weeks exactly and was jumping around all over the place image doctor struggled to get measurments at first as it just wouldn't keep still....

Anyway Liverpool are so happy with my progress and happy that everything looked perfect they have released me back to local ante natal care as they are confident all will be ok image

this is the furthest we have ever got and now I can start to think about being a mummy after 3 heartbreaking years and 3 losses x

it feel like a dream!!!! So I have my booking in next Thursday and they will arrange a further scan to then onwards and upwards......

I am so so happy right now image x

Replies

• Congratulations! Have a happy and healthy remaining 6 1/2 months! xx
  • G/C but just wanted to say that is absolutely wonderful and wishing you and baby lots of health and happiness image
  • totally gatecrashing but wanted to say a huge congratualtions, i have followed your journey and wish you all the best on your journey to mummyhood image
  • That is such amazing news!! I have been wondering how you were getting on, so pleased for you! Must be an amazing feeling. Was there anything different this time that you did, before or after you found out you were pregnant?xxx
  • Sorry, just went back and re-read your other thread and saw about injections etc. what did that involve? Did you have a diagnosis of what had been happening before? sorry so many questions - just so nice to hear they can possibly do something that would help!xxx