Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

REALLY.....why is life so unfair????

So its been 3 weeks and 4 days that i had my M/C even though i didnt drink, didnt smoke, i ate good healthy foods,took my folic acid and genrally took after my growing baby which id tryed so hard to concive. i was about 6 weeks pregnant.

Today i find out my friend is 11 weeks pregnant,she didnt even know. she had sex with a random person on a night out and fell pregnant.

what really annoys me is that in the time she has been pregnant while she didnt know she had been binge drinking 3 times a week and taking large amounts of drugs!!! and im talking heavy drugs like mkat, speed and weed!

How is it she can have a healthy baby??? just seems so unfair!!???

sorry for the rant, i just feel so cheated and its soo not fair! what are your girls views on this??? am i right or am i just a crazy jelous person???

this has really rattled my cage as you can see image xxxoooxx

Replies

• Options

it does seem feally unfair doesn't it; isn't it strange though when people are not even trying they get pg, my cousin was the same, when she told her fella she was pg he said "is it mine" obviously due lack of sex!! another lady I know doesn't even let her hubby near her and she managed to get pg!!!

hope you're ok hun, sounds like you've been through a rough time xx

• Options

sorry to hear you've had such an awful time supersquish image the biggest reason for miscarraige without a doubt is a congenital abnormality, nature often realises all is not well early - hence the high number of early miscarriages. the genetic make up of  a baby occurs without influence from drugs, drinking, smoking etc so while those behaviours are certainly not good for a growing baby, its unlikely anything you did or didnt do would have made any difference.

this seems horribly unfair but there will be another time when nature gets it right and your bubba will be very lucky to have a mummy who keeps him so safe.

as for your friend, in the end you will probably feel sorry for her (ok, i know at the moment you dont feel that way and i understand why) but you will be the one who gets pg and brings a loved child into a happy home with parents in a stable relationship. She will bring this child into chaos with no father, and lots of issues of her own that might stop her from being the good mum that you will be.

Big hugs xx

• Options

Its been 4 weeks scince my miscarriage and still no period, we started trying again as soon as the bleeding stopped, really hoping im pregnant but got neg test yesterday, dunno if i tested too early as i dont know where my cycle is, frustrating!! lol had some brown spotting yesterday and that was it, nothing else has occured since, when did you find out you where pregnant after your miscarriage?? xx and congrats!