Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

New in here.

Hi

Well as the title says I'm new in here. Just had my 3rd miscarriage this year, after taking a year to conceive the first of the pregnancies which was twins we lost in January.

I feel like I've made some sort of transition from thinking 'it'll be OK next time' to 'it's never going to be OK again' which I think has been one of the hardest things about this most recent miscarriage.

Wish I could be naive again and assume getting pregnant meant having a baby image How are you supposed to integrate this awful feeling into your life?? I'm terrified now of getting pregnant again and having to go through this again, but I know we're going to keep on trying as we really want to have another baby (already have a daughter who is 3. the easiest conception and most problem free pregnancy ever!)

sorry that's a bit of a pity party, thanks for reading xxx

Replies

• Hey hun, I know how you feel, ive got a 2 year old son and have had 2 mc's since him and one before.  I would defo go to your docs and ask for tests, you have nothing to lose doing this.  xx