Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

I've finally done it!!!! a positive story at last!!!!

Well ladies I am so happy to say I am 17 weeks pregnant today image finally after three very long years I am having my baby x x x I heard the heartbeat again on Wednesday and all was perfect!!! So just wanted to say don't give up, no matter how painful and unhappy the road seems now it will get happier..... I had 3 recurrent mc with no cause and had HCG injections this time round. I hope and pray that you all too get passed this awful time and are rewarded with pure happiness sometime soon x x ximage

Replies

• Congratulations hope you enjoy every min of it have been there and that finding out is all ok makes all them years feel like nothing xxxx
  • Just wanted to ask if your hcg levels are down do the hcg injections help you to get them back up ? X
  • They never tested my HCG all they said was that all my tests came back totally normal so the only thing they could think of causing the problem was my body not producing enough HCG to sustain the pregnancy.... HCG injections are a progesterone supplement to.... Also took extra strength folic acid too.... They think the two elements combined just gave my body the little extra it needed to sustain the healthy development of baby. Hope that helps x
  • Thanks yes it did how early in pregnancy did you get given it x
  • I started injections twice a week at just over 5 weeks until 14 weeks!!!
  • Ok thanks is that at your docs
  • Iv not been on here in a while but rememeber you from when i used to be on here all the time MASSIVE congratulations =) so very pleased for you! xxxxxx

• you have given me hope. I just found this web site today, had my 3rd m/c yesterday. I really needed to hear something like this. Your story is going to make me sleep better and you just have put a band-aid over my heart. image