Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Going Through early miscarriage..what next?

Hi All

Well after  alot of confusion with pregnanacy tests, spotting etc, I am certain now im going through early miscarriage. It started with spotting on and off all last week from tuesday (i think) and on saturday i started bleeding properly(cd32 of possible 26-30 cycle) with a few clots on sat morn . I would have only been 4 and a half weeks, got pregnant 1-2 weeks on cbd on friday but negative on all other tests since then. As it was so early and it seems to be coming away on its own, do i just leave it or do I have to book the doctors?

I thought i was doing ok but i just can't stop crying today this is awful i wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy image((((

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Replies

• Hun put your mind at ease go to the doctors and it can be documented which could help in the future nothing wrong with crying let it all out take your time drink lots of fluids x

Don't suffer alone we are all here xxx
  • hi honey

just wanted to say how sorry i am to hear what you going through.  i have had 2 chemical pregnancies like this (sorry i hate that term) after a mc at 9 weeks but its awful.  i would see how your bleeding pans out.  i went to the epu the first time i had a chemical.  they wouldn't scan as too early but did an internal to confirm cervix was open.  in fairness both times the bleeding and clots came away on its own and my af returned bang on cue next month so no need for medical intervention. 

i would see how it goes for you love.  if you are concerned that your loss is heavy or painful then ring your epu or go to a and e if out of hours.  otherwise i would just let the bleeding finish.  do a test to make sure its negative and then get back to ttc when you feel ready.  but if you feel that something hasn't come away or there is any pain then you should of course see a doctor.

take care and rest up x

• Thanks Janey . I didnt know what to write on other forum, so have come here to be with you ladies who have experienced this and can help me through.

XXXX

• Morning Mummy

How are you feeling today ??? Hope you have been taking it easy,

I know what you mean when you say you don't know what to say or write ?? It's hard to put into words x then words will come in time to come when it is not so new I promise x we can be down together I was so sure I was 2 this mth I starting to doudt it will happen at all so we have talked and we are backing right off all the signs and symptoms and if we do we do if we are tired then well we sleep !!! Lol sorry trying to make u smile did it work lol I am just looking forward to my holiday and wedding in 10 weeks xx
  • Mummy060409 - so sorry you are going through this. I would say if you are in pain or the bleeding doesnt seem right then go to doctors. At this stage a scan would prob not have been able to show much so unlikely they would do one. I hope your ok x x x

• Thank you speccles what a lovely post , sorry its taken so long , ive been away from here a little why.

Janey - you did make me smile thanks so much , u really helped get me through thst awful time.

Blue star thanks to you too for replying how are you doing ?

Xxx
  • hi mummy hope you're ok. i think we were going through our mc the same week so can understand how you're feeling x
  • Hi devonmummy yes i think we were , hope you are ok and good to see you back here. Mine was v early but still those first few days were awful image

Thinking of you hun xxx