Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

Just want to feel normal again

Lost my baby in march and Strugerling with it. Every month is horrible . Just feel like a ticking clock . This is my 3rd miscarriage and wonder what I've ever done wrong to deserve all this image Just want to be happy again x

Replies

• hi Helen i know how you feel hun, i'm going through my 4th miscarriage in under a year image i don't know why i'm so unlucky either but i won't stop trying and hopefully one day it will be my turn to have a baby again, and i'm sure that time will come for you too! hang on in there!!! xxxx

• Hello Helen,

I do so understand the emotions you describe. Just know that whatever you feel is ok and cry when you need to and laugh when you need to - don't feel that you should feel one way or the other. Remember miscarriage is nothing you have done - please do not blame yourself. I too have now had four (and no live children) and it is the most heartbreaking feeling I have ever experienced. It does get better - you won't ever forget your little beans, but it gets easier to live alongside and to remember them with less pain.

You haven't said, but has anyone spoken to you about getting some testing done? Although for many women there is no reason, for some (like me) there are other health issues which could factor into the cause of the mcs - for me I have a clotting problem and also a thyroid issue. It would be woth getting yourself checked over.

Why don't you ladies come and join us over on ttc after miscarriage - we are a frinedly bunch and can help support eachother.

Hoping you are both getting the support and love you need at this time.

Apple x

• Hello,

I went to see the doctors this week and they found out I have lupus and that maybe the cause. So hopefully we might get some answers. Just having all my bloods checked again and carrier type.

I try not to cry but it's when im on my own that it really hits me, think its the fact that's it's taken away . Would of been 24 weeks this week and look at all my pregnant friends with green eyes which I know is wrong but cant help feeling envious.

Trying to get on with life but some days are so dark and others are ok.

Thank you for all you support and love

Helen xxx
  • Hello ladies,

I agree with Apple13 - it might be worth testing. If there is a reason it might help in the long term.

We only mc a week and a half ago and I am realising it takes time. I have allowed myself to be miserable and sit and watch tv eating chocolate, but now it is time to move on. Sure, there are moments, when all I want to do is cry, but that is normal and we are allowed to grieve. As the epu told me, you are not alone, this happens to many women for many reasons, sometimes you will never know. I agree with Helen, some days are better than others, but I hope that in the long run there will be happiness and babies.

I love this forum, because there will always be someone to talk to and offer support.

Love to all x x x I'm off for some more chocolate....

• I'm so sorry Hun, I completely understand, iv had a miscarriage and a ectopic plus this year I found out I have pcos, I don't feel like myself and all Iv wanted to be is a mother and I keep wondering what I did to deserve this. I wish I cod help you but I'm still not sure how to myself but I wanted you to know your not alone xx