Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Introduction

Hi, My name is Laura, I'm 27. My dh and I have been ttc for 4 years in November but with no luck. I unfortunately in that time have had 2 mcs and 1 ectopic and slowly am losing hope. This Friday it would be angel baby no.3's 1st birthday had he/she been born on edd. I always thought I would be pregnant and so it wouldnt hurt as much, but I'm not pregnant and it hurts so much. I feel lonely & need support. I lost my right tube and I was diagnosed a couple of years ago now with pcos and underactive thyroid. Please can I join you all? Xx

Replies

• helllo, Im sorry to hear of all what you've been through. You've come to the right place as the ladies on here are a great support.  I understand how you feel.  I had a mmc 2 years ago and it took me 18 months to get pregnant ( Im now 36 weeks , so there is hope for anyone!) and in that 18 months I felt really down and so desperate.  I know I only had 1 mc so not as bad as what you have been through, but there has been ladies on heer that have been through similar to you and now are pregnant.  Im 38 so had the added pressure of time running out.   It is such a difficult time trying to conceive and I wish you lots of luck.  This forum really does help as its nice to speak to ladies who know exactly how you feel.  I hope your stay here isn't too long xxxxx

• PS, I also have pcos and was prescribed clomid to help me ovualte.  It might be worth you seeing a consultant.  Go to your doctor explain your situation and ask for a referral as there are things that can help you .  Good luck x

• Thanks for your reply poppy. Big congrats on your long awaited arrival. I wish you all the luck in the world. I should have said I do have a son already so we've been ttc for baby 2 all this time. We started when our son was 3, he has now turned 7!!! Time is flying. I need to get back to see my doctor and get this sorted as its very depressing being at the first square all the time!

I hope all goes well for you xx