Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

missed miscarriage followed by medical management

I went for my 16 week check up a few weeks ago to find there was no heartbeat, midwife sent me up for a scan and they found i had a missed miscarriage. baby was at about the 13 week size.
I was then pretty much talked into having medical management. When I arrived at the hospital on the saturday (2 weeks ago today) I was shocked at how similar to labour the whole process was. It was the worst day of my life.
I am so devastated by the whole experience, this would have been my first baby.
I was just looking for some advice really from anyone who has been in a similar situation? Also regarding recovery? I still have some light period type pain (quite achey in my lower back and tum) the occaisonal bit of bleeding and a lot (sorry if tmi) of what looks like cervival mucus but with blood in, mainly when i wipe. As it has been 2 weeks now I am a bit concerned, seeing doctor on tues and I did speak with a dr on thurs. I guess I just wanted to hear from people who have been through the same..
Anyway I am rambling now, x x