Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Numb

Hi just had confirmed today that have miscarried.  Feel so numb and want to destroy everything.  Was desperate for this baby and now feel like i've failed, didn't know where else to write this down.  And now worried that my age and only having one tube working is the end for me.

Replies

• Hi Vaz72. Im so terribly sorry to hear of your loss. it truly is the worst worst pain. I don't think there are any magical answers other than trying not to blame yourself and seeing yourself as a failure, as it is not your fault at all, just an extremedy cruel experience.

i had a missed miscarriage and found out at my 12 week scan. it happened at the end of july and i felt very numb to begin with and then my whole world went very dark for some time. i am only just starting to feel back to.my old self but i will never forget what happened and it will always be very painful to remember.

How are you doing this weekend? If you come and join on the miscarriage support forum there are a couple of lovely ladies on there and we chat regularity omit the 'first pregnancy miscarriage' thread states by littleangel08.

Let us know how you are doing. warm wishes to you xxxx