Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

pregnancy of unknown location

Hello all, I've recently been diagnosed with pregnancy of unknown location (pul) and was wondering if anyone else has had experience of this. I didn't know I was pregnant as had done test weeks earlier that was negative. I became unwell with severe stomach pain and bleeding. After a week of tests and examinations my hormone levels were not doubling as expected so we were told pregnancy not viable. However as level has gone up a little an ectopic was suspected. Scan revealed no location of embryo, sac or anything so the hope is all will sort itself out. Repeat clones next week. Has anyone else had this? We hope to start trying again as soon as able. Thanks x

Replies

•  How strange, is it too early to tell? I had a blighted ovum which when i had my 12 week scan, there was a sack and no baby! Baby had long gone so i had to have D and C op. lets hope its not ectopic!

• They said it's either too early to see it on scan or it has already gone. It's possible if it is ectopic then it could resolve itself without surgery but only time will tell.