This is only my second post, I just wanted to tell my story up to where I'm at and find out other people's stories.
I was 9 weeks 3 days on Tuesday when I started spotting, it got a little worse Tuesday evening and I went to my GP on Wednesday who said my cervix was closed. I had an early scan yesterday that confirmed what I already thought, my baby stopped developing at 8 weeks and there was no heartbeat and no movement.
Although I had already stopped 'feeling pregnant' so was already prepared for the news I'm now in a position where I still am and the limbo is making me feel awful. I was given the 3 options, natural, medical or D&C. My gut instinct was natural and I couldn't get my head around intervention as it felt like I was stopping my pregnancy.
I have decided to give it the bank holiday weekend to see if nature takes its course, I do feel like my boobs got smaller again overnight so I don't know if thats a good sign. I am tempted by the D&C but I have a BMI of 34 and my husband is really against me being put under and he thinks its an unnecessary risk which I do understand.
This was my first pregnancy and the feeling of failure is sitting heavy today. I would really appreciate hearing some advice from others who have been in this position. Did you go on to have normal pregnancies after this horrible experience?
Thanks in advance for all who take the time to respond to this.