Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Confused advice please?!

Hi all, i have just gone through miscarriage I am unsure how far gone i was as when I was scanned the miscarriage was complete there were no signs of pregnancy etc. my bleeding in stopping now amd surprisingly I have accepted what has happened, as much as it hurt. My question is i know i can not have sex until my bleeding has stopped but am i right in think if i feel well and emotionally well enough to carry on ttc ivan straight away? or is there a amiunt to time you should wait? Non of this was explained to me and i guess it wouldnt be as at the time it was the very last thing on my mind and i never asked these questions?

Replies

• Options

I'm so sorry for you, I went through the same in April image we weren't given any advice on when to try again so we bd as soon as the bleeding stopped just to be close again really! I had a proper period 4 weeks later and am now waiting again for af to arrive this weekend as unfortunately have not managed to conceive again yet.

good luck and hope you're feeling better soon, it does take time; I still have good days and bad days! 

• Options

Thank you for your reply. Sorry for your loss too. I was thinking the same to be honest me and hubby discussed it last night. He just said to me 'let it happen when it wants to happen'.
    I wouldn't have a clue about trying to keep track of whats going on after this bleeding stops due to long cycles so doubt that waiting for a natural cycle after this will be stupidly long. I guess I need to be patient and not expect things to happen so quickly this time!