Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

A success story at long last :)

Following 3 mcs last year (first at 7wks then 5wks and most recently in october at 11wks) i fell pregnant again in february, I spent the majority of my time worrying and getting upset as i felt i would only go on to lose another baby and honestly didnt know how much more of that i could have coped with...

my symptoms with this one were stronger than any of my miscarriages straight from the beginning and now im ALMOST 19weeks pregnant with my 20 week scan in 1 weeks time!

I havent had any treatment or any sort of diagnosis or explaination of why i have been miscarrying in the past and yet this pregnancy seems to be going well and little bean is here to stay!

I just wanted to see if i could give anybody struggling with mcs a little but of hope- maybe we have just been very unlucky up until now...but it looks like things will be ok in the end, best wishes to everyone xx

Replies

• Options

Thank you for your positive posting, and so sorry to hear about your losses.  I just posted today feeling miserable over my situation, so it is nice to her that you are doing well.  image  It give me a little hope.  I never knew anything could hurt as much as this TTC business!  The loss can feel so crazily unfair, especially when it is repeated!

• Options

I spent so much time just feeling down and then throwing myself into the next pregnancy, only to be disappointed again and again, and the saddest thing is that i was disappointed in MYSELF, i felt that as i woman i was failing at the one thing a woman is meant to be able to do, constantly thinking there was something wrong with me- and the hospital (although lovely) were never any use.......... felt like a big nasty vicious cirlce.

I was really hoping that somebody would read this and take comfort from and it and to read that you have has made my day, it really made me smile image thankyou xx