Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

pregnant after a miscarriage!

my tablet has a mind of its own... what i was trying to say was. 4 weeks ago I had a natural miscarriage, I was around five to six weeks along. I have been going in for weekly blood test to make sure my hormones returned to normal after two weeks I was down to 3.3. The next week I went in for my last test and I was told my levels were rising. The nurse sounded very dissappointed with me, because I was told to wait until my first menstraul cycle. She said we will have to discuss the complications. I have read that this does happen and women have full term healthy babies, but the nurse made it sound really bad. iI would only be two to three weeks along. Does anybody have any inormation for me? I am a little freaked out.

Replies

• Options

everything is going to be okey keep praying

• Options

You need to find a new nurse hun, she sounds horrible. Lots of doctor's say it's fine to try straight away. Even if she considers it to be bad, it's too late now so making you feel awful about it is completely pointless and will accomplish nothing. Perhaps ask her to stop being so insensitive next time you see her and explain it's counter-productive.

Conratulations on your BFP xx