Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Scared....D-Day tomorrow

2»

Replies

• Hi lou , hopefully the worst is over for you, with my 1st mmc I only lost 1 clot in with all the blood ,pains were like labour contractions , we all deal with things differently , there is no wrong or right , we shouldn't have to go through anything like this , take your time ,I felt sore lost and angry, but with time (and I know it sounds cliche )but it does get easier with time , but in the meantime cry or shout - bugger the neighbours , whatever makes it easier to deal with , I wasn't on these boards at the time - wish I had been , there are so many lovely ladies to help us to talk our feelings through ,hope you will find the strength to try again ,hopefully you will be 1 of the lucky 1's who gets pregnant really quickly x sending you lots of love and hugs x x     

• Thank u so much for your posts, hasn't got any worse yet today so hopefully the worst is over and I won't need a D&C. hope you're both well xx

• Sounds like your past the worst of it. This is gonna be TMI but wife and I wanted to bury our bean, I also felt like I needed to hold it because was my only chance.