Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Scared :(

Ok i know this is tmi but after having sex with my partner today i went to shower and there was quite a bit of blood. it wasnt clots just red in colour but its really scared me.

This is our 1st so we are all new to everything whats normal etc.... he was concerned cos i was feeling sick although i know this is perfectly normal!!

I had some very very light (like only when i wiped after sex) blood at about 5 weeks along with some cramping so went to the DR who scanned me and said everything was ok. Now this has happened and im scared it could be the end.

I have heard of people having periods throughout their pregnancy is there anyone here thats had that? only being 8 weeks today im kinda clinging to the hope that its maybe that?

Anyone else and other sujestions on what it could be?

TIA

Replies

• Options

Hi chick this is tmi but i bleed a bit every time I go for number 2. I think it's normal to bleed a bit after sex but if it gets worse or painful then call your doc x

• Options

Thanks hun im hoping it was maybe just him being a bit more rough! We are meant to be going in for blood tests this week to check iron levels and whatnot so will ask then if they can check everything is ok! x