Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

Another miscarriage

I've just joined this site for support. I've just suffered my 11th mc and I'm lost and really don't know how I feel. I know that I've got APS but this doesn't mean anything and make anything feel any better. I really don't know what to do. It is making me feel really depressed and even suicidal image

Replies

• So sorry to hear this becks! I've only had 1 miscarriage myself (just this week confirmed i'm pregnant again). I know how terribly hard emotionally & physically it was to go through so can only imagine how you must feel after so many losses! 

if you need to talk... There are very many lovely ladies on here who will listen & do what we can to support you x

• Oh becks I'm so sorry. One mc is bad enough, you poor thing to have suffered so many losses. There are some really supportive women on here, especially in the ttc after mc forum, I don't know how I would have got through it without them. U should come join us if U ttc again. Are any doctors checking why it keeps happening? Are U ttc your 1st or do U have any kids already? Thinking of U Hun, I won't say stay positive because I can't imagine how you're feeling right now. If you're feeling suicidal U need to talk to someone who can help U cope, nothing is worth ending your life over. If U wanna talk I'm here or hop on over to ttc after mc, honestly I've never talked to such lovely understanding ladies in my life. Sending U positive vibes and massive hugs xxx

• So sorry that you are so down, it really sounds like u need support, PM me if you need to x