Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Chemical pregnancy?

Hi, I'm not sure if anyone will read this before it's too late but I have felt pregnant for the past month now, I have very sore boobs and feel very sick a lot of the time. I don't have periods anymore either as I have the IUD fitted in January this year.. But today I've been experiencing the most painful cramps I've ever had, feels like the beginning of labour! My boons are ao achy and I have been sick once, also I'm so bloated! I haven't taken a test but I have one to take tomorrow morning, I've just been looking up and seen this page about chemical pregnancies.. Does anyone think this could be what I have? I've not been trying for a baby obviously but I just can't describe how I've been feeling the past month. I've put on a lot of weight too. Please help! Can't sleep as I'm worrying so much.

Replies

• So I took a rest this morning but it was a cheap one. I watched the line of urine go through and as it did I saw the first line appear, then the second but very slightly.. The about 5 seconds late it disappeared... Does this mean it is a positive or negative test???
  • If after 3-5 mins, there was only the control line visible then i would suspect you are not preg.

Also an IUD is 99.9% effective so i dont think you really can get preg when its in?!

I would maybe contact your doctor or whoever put the coil in for you and see what they say.