Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Brown Discharge, 1 miscarriage already

2»

Replies

• How did it work out for you?

we misscarried at 5 weeks 9th March and still haven't had a period since 26th Jan. im now having the same brown spotting for 2 days now bleeding but light and no usual Period pains. Not sure if it's period or implantation bleeding. 

• Hi everyone :) I did miscarriage after I posted this. This was my second miscarriage. I was tested after this for the clotting problems you can have and the results came back fine. My sister then announced she was pregnant which was heartbreaking for me at the time as it was not planned! I then fell pregnant again in June, sickness started at 6 weeks (which I was told was a very good sign) I was diagnosed with HG and was admitted 3 times on drips for dehydration and they put me on anti sickness medication and the only one that stopped it was ondancetron. I was panicking as was scared all this would hurt my baby. I got scanned at 7 weeks I think and it showed a heartbeat :) my pregnancy was consultant led and I had a total of 7 of 8 scans to make sure she was ok due to my HG and anxiety. I had no bleeding throughout my pregnancy but it didn't stop me worrying! I was signed off work from 7 weeks for anxiety and HG which was a relief. I had my daughter on the 25th of February this year :) I was induced on my due date as her movement was slowing down and I was terrified I'd lose her. She was born weighing 8lb 5.5oz which is big for my frame and considering I was ill during pregnancy! I lost 1.5L of blood and suffered a third degree tear so was rushed to theatre but was so thankful she was ok! I really hope everyone on this forum manages to have a healthy pregnancy and gets their beautiful baby as I honestly thought I'd never would! Take care and sorry about not writing sooner xxx

• I'm really worried I MC in January and now I'm 7weeks pregnant and I'm bleeding brown blood on off but when it's on it's quite heavy for 2days now. I had a scan and seen a heart beat but they don't know where the bleeding is from. I'm so scared its the start of my cervix opening.

• I had a miscarriage in March and I am currently 6 weeks pregnant. I am so worried, I have had spotting of bright red and brown blood with severe cramps yesterday along with heavier bleeding and now no pain today and the bleeding has slowed right down - I have had no clots. I am due to see the doctor next week as they wouldnt see me until I was at least 6 weeks. I have other pregnancy symptoms still but I cannot help but fear the worst image