Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

1 misscarrige , pregnant again

hey everyone , need some advice .. I had a misscarige about 4 months ago , i recently found out im pregnant again . I dont feel as excited as i was the first time , dont know what to do .. Should i go to the doctors rite away or wait a little while lonnger ? I know i could only be 2 or 3 weeks ? Dont wanna go threw the same thing , what should i do to prevang it from happening again . I have so many questions . Is it ok to still be sexually active while pregnant ? 

Replies

• Hi Aj0626.

Congrats on your BFP. I too had a mc and am now expecting again. Had a MMC so had an ERPC on 10th December.

I had exactly the same feelings as you, but its only natural to worry and I imagine we will worry right up until baby makes his/her appearance in October.

I went to my GP on Monday I was 4+5 and explained how anxious I was and I am getting a early scan.

At what stage did you lose the last time? was it natural?

we only found out at our 10 week scan that bub stopped growing at 6+2 so im taking each day as it comes until I pass this milestone x

• Hi,

I too had a mmc at 7wks in Nov 13. When I got pregnant again in May 14 it felt very different. I think it's natural. There was no bouncing around the room when we got the bfp. Don't get me wrong, there were smiles, but they were accompanied by crossed fingers. I don't think this feeling has left me. I think it's when you've experienced the worse case scenario it shadows you a little. 

I'm now a day overdue and the worries still follow me a little. And I'm a bit sad I wasn't more positive at the beginning. But baby won't know that and we'll have the rest of our lives to dote on it image