Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pretty please can I have someone's advice... Please please please. Really need someone's help

if your reading please can I have your advice. 

Ok so in Jan I missed a few pills and had a break through bleed for a week.

Then nothing for 28 days then two weeks ago I had a bleed that was heavy with small clota but after 4 days I took my pill to stop the bleeding because I was going away.

then last say I took a test sat night because I was feeling odd and the clear blue digital came back 1-2 pregnant.  

I still had a week and a half left of my pill and i stopped it. 

Then the next morning I took another and it came back negative and I've taken three tests since all negative. 

last sat night I had a bit of brown/red blood in my pants and when I wiped. 

Then some red this morning but no clots. 

could I be pregnant or have I lost it? Or is the bleeding because I haven't taken my pill in three days because I had a positive test and I just stopped. 

when I bled heavy two weeks ago could that of been a miscarry and then the test has come up positive still? 

Please can I have help! I'm going away skiing soon and don't want to do anything crazy if I coult still be pregnant. 

Xxx

Replies

• I didn't bleed last sat I meant to out when I had brown/red blood last night. 

Xxx

• Hi CoralLouise.

I haven't got an answer for you – I'm sure some wiser folks will be along in a minute with some good advice – but I didn't want your thread to go without a reply.

Have you asked your doctor about the bleeding?

• Hello, thank you very much I appreciate your reply. 

He was useless and didn't have an answer I asked for a referall and he said no I'll just do a blood test. 

But i would be more at ease with an internal scan to double check and if it was a MC to get rid of the remaining tissue. 

Xxx

• hi huni 

at 4 weeks pregnant you do tend to pass every thing with out medical help, my first was lost at 8 weeks and i passed at home with nothing given by the doctors my second was/should have been 12 weeks but baby stopped at 10 weeks and i had to go into hospital to have baby removed.

even if they scanned you at 4 weeks internal they wouldnt see any thing, sorry i cant be much more help its just the way it is, before 6 weeks they dont tend to scan and will only offer to run bloods to see if hgc levels are going up or down xxx

sorry your going through this its a horrible thing to deal with xx