Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Having a miscarriage

I really need someone's help !!

I went to a walk in centre yesterday with severe stomach cramps and heavy bleeding with clots. Pregnancy test came back positive. I'm now waiting to have an ultrasound as its a suspected miscarriage. 

Can someone tell me what there going to do and if they can tell me how far gone I was if I'm having a miscarriage?

I'm so scared I had no idea I was pregnant image 

Replies

• Hi I'm going through the exact same thing at the minute but unfortunately now having a definite miscarriage. today is day 7 and I'm still bleeding and have severe cramping pain. i went and had blood tests done just 7 days again in a n e after going in because I started cramping and loosing blood. Once my blood was taken the results came back as the doctor Said results for bloods were still high so I would more than likely still be carrying but to book me in for a scan the day after just to double check. longest night of my life that one. Went in for internal scan next day and no baby or sack there they said I must have already had the miscarriage and I was over the worst Of the bleeding and cramping. Never knew I'd still be here having severe cramps and still passing clots and blood ????.. Hope everything goes ok but doesn't sound good. I'd say definitely go get checked out because some people have the scan after bleeding and all is fine or it could be something else medical wise x wishing you all the luck 

• I had m\c may the 5th and i was so hurt i wanted that baby so bad you must go get seen to make sure everything is ok because sometimes women do have bleeding vaginal bleeding during pregnancy but anytime you have lower abdominal pains a lot of cramping back hurting and a lot of bleeding you're actually having a miscarriage so you should go to the doctor and get checked up

• Awww.. Ladies I'm so sorry !!  <3<3

If any of you want to talk I'm always here!! 

x x x