Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

spotting and bleeding - 5 weeks

I'm only 5 weeks and 1 day pregnant and since this morning everytime I wipe I get a pink colour stain and twice I've had a thin tiny lump of red blood. I went to the doctor  and my pregnancy test was still positive and booked me in for a scan on Monday when il be 6 weeks. should I be worried ? I had a similar result a week ago just the once there was a pink stain but no red blood. 

Replies

• imageThis is what the pink stains look like

• Hello, I am 6weeks tomorrow...Started bleeding yesterday...I went to the hospital and was told I am too early to see on a scan so Im on bed rest until Thursday morning to get my HCG levels checked again...I am just now beginnig to cramp alil..But never the less its TORTURE waiting to know if youre losing ya baby or not..Ive been trying to ease my mind reading that other women have been thru this and still carrying their babies..SO I am PRAYING like never before..although I am 40 & have 4other kids(22,20,16& 9) Was shocked to learn two days before Christmas I am pregnant..after the SHOCK I was cool but now this...The cramps getting worse as Im typing this...No clots as of yet..The bleeding is just as my cycle would be...IM SOOOO CONFUSED SCARED & HOPEFUL that God will show me mercy...Dont know how I can handle losing a child....

I pray for you and your baby as well..

But if you need someone to talk to I'm around praying and hopeful witcha.....

PRAYER CHANGES EVERYTHING....

• I will pray tonight for you all xxxx

• Yeah I'm doing the same reading other posts to make me feel better and get some hope xx

il pray for you and hope it all goes well best of luck x

according to my mum bed rest will make all the bleeding stop but being on ur feet will make u bleed more x

• how did u get on xx

• All very good! Thanks for asking!

had a scan On the 11th Jan. where the saw the baby and a heartbeat and found out I was 5 and a half weeks and that the spotting was normal and I'm still getting some spotting now at 7 weeks.

• aww congratulations. Xxx

• I had spotting with my first aswell glad all was ok